Our office is a small, locally owned mortgage brokerage company located in Ellicott City, Maryland. The experienced advisors at IFS specialize in ensuring our clients get the best programs and the most favorable rates customized to their unique needs. Below is an example of some of the many programs offered:
• Primary, Secondary, or Investment home financing
• Purchase money, refinance and/or cash out refinancing
• Less than perfect credit allowed
• Government Financing options: including FHA, VA, and USDA
• Buy a HUD Home with only a $100 down payment!
• Streamlines with no income, no assets, and no appraisal! (VA's IRRRL and FHA's streamline)
• Jumbo financing up to $2 million
• Government and conventional high balance loans (where applicable)
• Making Home Affordable Programs – helping those facing declining home values
• DU Refi Plus, Freddie Refi Relief, HARP 2.0
Integrated Financial Solutions, LLC has many relationships with outside lenders thus allowing our clients to often receive below-market interest rates. Clients often comment how pleased they are to receive such excellent service and expertise at such low rates. Happy clients are paramount to the continued success at IFS. As a result of these clients, our relationship with them lasts well after the mortgage process is complete. When the changing needs of our clients occur, clients know they have an advisor at IFS for life and our office is only one call away. Such a relationship allows us to enjoy working exclusively with our existing clients and their referrals.
We guarantee a courteous, no hassle approach. We’ll also provide your own personalized plan to show how we can help and well as an update of today’s current market conditions. And, if you’re better off staying with what your current loan program, we will let you know too! Please call or email us today to discuss how our expert advice can help you with your mortgage needs.
Integrated Financial Solutions is committed to customer service. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program. To learn more about this program please click the BBB Logo. Thank you.